Tuesday, December 13, 2011

T-shirt Update!! Please Check this Out! It's important!

We have a t-shirt update for you! There have been some difficult challenges with t-shirt orders! I will not make you read the whole story (if you want to know it just let me know! lol) We have run into some issues, but it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be, thanks to a good friend! 

Here are the changes: 1. We are so sorry, but because of the changes, we will not be able to have them for you before Christmas. Last I heard, the latest they SHOULD be here is December 30th....BUUUUUT I am not going to say that for sure! We will email you again once they finally get in! 2. There had to be a slight change to the "flower" shirt. We can no longer have multiple color inks on the shirt. We had to change the design to all black ink. So instead of the flower petals being orange, and red, they will just be black. I'm so sorry for that change! If you do not want to purchase this t-shirt anymore just let me know, and we will refund you! I will be receiving proofs of the flower shirt once they have changed the ink color, and I will forward that on to all of you, so you can see what it will look like!

Those are the only changes. Please do not hesitate to ask questions if you have them! Marissa's cell number is: 701-388-1726, and Josh's number is 701-361-5136. 

Enjoy your day thoroughly!  And thank you for all of your support! We love you all!

In, for, and with Christ,

the Svaleson's

No comments:

Post a Comment