Tuesday, December 27, 2011

God is still moving!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to update you all! I wanted to say that God is still active in this process! The Forum (Fargo-Moorhead newspaper) contacted us, and wanted to do a story on our adoption journey! Oddly enough, the wonderful lady who interviewed us went to highschool with me! She is a year younger than me, and did a WONDERFUL job interviewing us! She is kind hearted, and very caring!

I just wanted to share the link with you all to check out the story she did! Thank you to God for still moving in our lives. We trust YOU with our lives, and everything in it!

http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/345266/

Last of all, thank you to all of you for your continued support and prayers! It means so much to our family!
Love you all!

In Christ's love,
Josh & Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment